Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I've Been Busy =)

I simply can't explain specificly what i have gone through the past two weeks...
well,on the other hand.. i can?

lets forget about jakarta..its too late for now
lets share Fraser's Hill
it all started on the first thing in the morning on the second day of YDC17
words came that we should enjoy as my brother will
(well,nothing's more fun than Dhamma camps..but it'll do)
that bumpy twisting road to Fraser's was that feeling which makes you wanna spill out whatever you ate that morning..luckily none of us did =)
cold wind and low clouds was expected..so i didn't care-less about my hair
there was this thing that we brought along...a bag full of clubs
yes..
i experienced my very first time playing on a golf course
the reason was simple..my very first course might be my worst course i ever played..
it wasn't well-maintained..so there'll be no one playing..
means i had all the time in the world,all the space in the course.. to play golf

No comments: