Friday, December 12, 2008

I'm It

The rules are:
You own a blog where you are going to post this to
You currently feel bored
You won't skip any question
You're Alive
You are going to send this to 5 friends to fill these up
i'm also so caught up that i felt like doing this tag
Firstly describe the current you in 5 words:
-exhausted
-excited
-experienced(shopping)
-explored(the wonder of jakarta)
-ex-dork(still am)
Five things you love about life:
-colourful
-dreams
-a never ending road full of surprises
-a golden chance
-love
5 Famous people you'd love to meet:
-Wayne Rooney
-the vampire-Darren Shan
-my true indentity
-my teacher of life
-you..

5 Movies you love:
- Too
- Many
- To
- Name
- So I shall Pass!! ;)
5 professions you'd love to have:
something la
5 Best Authors:
-darren Shan
- Cecelia Ahern
- J.K Rowling
- Laurie Halse Anderson
- highly professional Experienced Bloggers
5 Inspirations:
- wise people
- Best Friends
- Books
- golf/football
- jasonkwy.blogspot.com
Favourite stuff:
- Bantal Busuk
- guitar
- N5300
- music
- Money!!
5 things you hate:
hate is experienced by everyone..but only a fool will keep it
5 favourite places:
-Jakarta
-home
-temple
-school O.O
- Dreamland
5 girls/guys you are currently liking:
erm..whats this question suppose to mean?
5 Favourite people to chat with:
my mind
my mind
my mind
my mind
my mind
5 things you wanna improve more about yourself:
being as humble as possible
keep fit
golfing skills
my english
be the gentlaman
5 Things you would take to a desserted Island:
- House
- Internet Connection
- Macbook
- Bantal Busuk
- Starbucks
(this answers are soo funny..BWAHAHA!!)

5 places you wanna visit:
- Italy
- London
- Rome
- Japan
- America

5 Things you really want:
futsal shoes
new nokia phone
a story book
a nice body
time
5 Songs that make you cry the most:
it didn't make me cry.. i hardly cry XD
simple plan-save you
simple plan-i can wait forever
david cook-light on
daniel powter-best of me
zac and vannesa- can i have this dance
5 Most fashionable friends according to you:
- All my
- friends looks
- AWESOME
- in their
- own style!!
i repeat..all my friends which i consider my friends.. XD
5 people you love the most:
you
you
you
you
you
5 impossible dreams:
impossible is nothing..believe it
5 Dreams in the future:
my dreams are endless
now send this to 5 people:
sigh..i lazy tag people la..

4 comments:

~Mun Mun~ said...

5 Things you would take to a desserted Island:
- House
- Internet Connection
- Macbook
- Bantal Busuk
- Starbucks
(this answers are soo funny..BWAHAHA!!)

The answers are funny cause they aren't ur ans..=.="
You lazy bum...=p

Jason said...

thats the thing la..i lazy answer. XP but your answers are soo funny la..like under your house is an island.and beside your house has starbucks.get wat i'm saying? XD

~Mun Mun~ said...

lol..
yes..I get what u mean....

Anonymous said...

jason is such a ngong kui man.zzzz