Wednesday, June 25, 2008

yea..its boring..and absolutely funny then when you look to far..=)

ok..here goes.. last night was super funny..i was...argh..screw that..i was chatting in msn with venice and she said "
oh yah, that day in EXCO meeting...i told the whole EXCO that you wanna be in TDC 11 committee...and they agreed"...haizz....okay..now back to the fun part..i thought of not doing my english work...untill 10pm..i got freaking boring..and since english was my favourite subject...i decided to go with it...walked in to the study room..took out my exercise book and thana's...(i needed reference)...then i opened up thana's book 1st...to read..and this was what he wrote:

this is the task :

LOOKING AHEAD
imagine you are 34 years old. one day, you accidentally met your old friend from school. wrtie a dialogue between you and your old friends not less than 120 words.
here goes
Thana: hey einstein! long time no see!

einstein: hey man, what have you been up to these past years?

thana: me? oh i'm employed as a world class top brain surgeon in the state of california, live in a 6800000 sq foot mansion, own 7 BMW M6 and 6 BMW 7510i and also own my own medical university. how bout you?

einstein: its funny you should ask! i have desinged a new typed of explosive for the US army which gives me billions of dollars a year. i also own 7 super computers worth $300 million to do reseach in.

thana: wow. glad to hear that. i'm also producing my own proccesors to be sold to the public. its still in the productin phase, its called the Octocore which has a maximum processing power of 79 ghz.

einstein: how bout you roll by my research lab one day?

thana: oh sure! if you wanna do your research for free, come by my university

einstein: ok. hope to see you later. bye!

thana: bye! i gotta go now and buy some Rolls Royce and hammers.

you may not think its funny...after you know who's thana..you will laugh your heart out..hehe...wanna know what i wrote??..too bad..i'm just to lazy..sorry..maybe i'll edit this post and write what i wrote...so..stay aware....yea..i'll think of what i can do on TDC11...TDCX reunion was a blast...yea..you should appreciate what you have...and i did(literally)..=)
We were strangers,
starting out on a journey
Never dreaming
what we'd have to go through
Now here we are,
and I'm suddenly standing
at the beginning with you
No one told me
I was going to find you
Unexpected what you did to my heart
When I lost hope you were there to remind me
This is the start
Life is a road and I wanna keep going
Love is a river I wanna keep flowing
Life is a road now and forever
Wonderful Journey
I'll be there when the world stops turning
I'll be there when the storm is through
In the end I wanna be standing
At the begining with you
p.s: i got it from shu hui's blog..XD
the small dude has learned how to think for himself..finally..he loves his new mind...its created by just 4 days

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Jason.... this is so matured :|... omg you're only 14 laaaa.

Suzanne said...

You're the one that made me write such an emo post and attach song lyrics. XD I think you affected Justin too. =)

Wheeee~ I look forward to working with you at TDC11. XDD

Jason said...

lol...is this why you're asking me to : eat breakfast with you...watch a movie with you...and wana fetch me to pei songs party??...haha...yes shu hui..justin pengikut la...not only you and justin..still got more ppl..serious...dunno why..keke..looks like i never regret making this blog...wahaha