Thursday, June 12, 2008

Xcite Xplore Xperience

hey world...come closer....let me whisper in you ear..what has yet been one of the best 4days of my beautiful life...TDCX was just a normal camp at the 1st day of camp...but during the last day of camp...i knew..this camp was historical to me... tears were shed..jokes were made...friends were found...lots of love were found... met the most lamest friends(sole called)... naturaly made lots of best friends... the songs we sang did not came from our plain mouth .. but from the bottom of our hearts... talent night..it wasn't a night we wanted on the 1st day..but at the end of the third night..we all discovered that we had confidence..and it was gained throughout the whole camp...no one would've wanted to do this without the fun we've made...the confidence we needed..the silence which turned into laughters..we were all shy at the start..but with the teamwork and effort the committees participants and EXCOs...we speaked what we feel... eventually...the willingness to do all this was priceless...i got rid of my immature life...it is because i found a new life just in 4 days... i never regret joining this camp...as it was better than staying at home and dragging on my lifeless life... this camp told me that nothing lasts forever.. and the path that i was walking before this camp was wrong..the friends i was hangging out with were actually not good ones..

this is because the friends i made during this camp was my real kalyana mitras..i was so happy to hug each one of them(not really) during the kalyana mitra session...what i'm trying to say is...

i truely sincerely from the bottom of my heart

miss TDCX!!!

i would like to thank:

justin lee sui chern =)

my sis

my bro

carmen kong X)

daniel

swea ching=P

swea phin

janice kuan seok yeng XD

venice

peihao

peikai

peisong

oi ying

oi lam

yvonne

ashley

biianca yeoh

shaun chow

szeto yan ming

szeto yan wing

szeto Weishya(even though she did not participate) =(

jocelyn

marilyn

adrean

jun keat

wei min ( my GA)

chun hoong ( my cucu)

yeh vin

romax

maxon!! =D

moy

guan( thats what they call him and moy)

aivee

yee leong

i almost forgot crystal chow..haha
shu hui...haha

and to the rest of the participants and excos and most importantly commitees

for making this camp memorable to me

thank you!!

Do you remember the nights

you lullaby me to sleep

Turning my tears to comfort and to laughter

Do you remember the days

Being the flowers in the sky

You showed me wisdom and guide me all the way


You have sacrificed for me

leaving heartprints of your love

Brahma of my home , teacher and my savior

You're the hero of my life

Gave me everything and more

Brahma of my joys , Brahma of my heart


I will remember your hopes

I will make your dreama come true

I will turn your fears into courage and compassion

I promise to take care of you

Share with you all the love i have

Please do believe me , my love for you shines true


You have sacrificed for me

Leaving heartprints of your love

brahma of my home , teacher and my savior

You're the hero of my life

GAVE ME EVERYTHING AND MORE

BRAHMA OF MY JOYS BRAHMA OF MY HEART

brahma of my joys brahma ooooooffffffff my heart =)


p.s. : i copied it from the program book and typed it down

4 comments:

~Mun Mun~ said...

Awww...so sweet...=p
my eyes "sweating" adi..hehe..=p
C ya soon!!

Ps. I agree with what de picture says...bluekx..Lol..

Suzanne said...

I nearly cried. ;____; You're so matured although you don't look like you. I respect you tons from the bottom of my heart. =)

And then jealousy forms in my because I see my name missing... *sniff*

Either way, I'm so honoured that TDCX meant so much to you and changed you as it did for me, and I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Kalyana Mitra,
Shu Hui

venicehoh said...

on the contrary, shu hui, I was suprised to see my name there. Haha! But thank you, Jason. And I am very proud that you have learnt so much from this one camp. And i will be taking your word, that you will be part of TDC 11. I shall look forward to that with much hope, anticipation and metta.

shine on, kuan wern yang.

Jason said...

haha..thanks!!..shu hui!!!..truly sorry..i put your name on dy!!..i don't understand this past btw : You're so matured although you don't look like you????..haha.. thanks venice...part of TDC11??. i'm having PMR next year wor.. but nvm..i'll look forward to my 1st term results and ask permission from my parents..i'll definitely wanna be a part of it..and don't forget TDC12..i'll consider that done!! =)