Thursday, June 19, 2008

15 seconds chau gan!!!! another reminder??

tuesday....few days back...where the day we(my class) were always waiting for ..PJ!!!!...played our own game(football)....few minutes later..some girls came and took benjamin and aaron away....argh..never liked those girls..and the fact that ben is always with them??....not good!!!..the worst is..ben's gonna dance some idiotic dance for the talent quest..with them!!!...prepare to be embarressed ben..the dance is stupid!!..quit now!!!...then we had to make a new team again...had fun as we played along.....what we needed was speed and stamina..then you'll play good...i gave it all i got..and i scored quite allot!!!...the bell rang..we had to go back to our classes...just as i sat down...my leg chau gan-ed!!!! for 15seconds...stand the pain i did... through that 15seconds...my mind got a clear flashback of TDCX....that time..it reminded me ...in the blues till school was over..and immediately pick up my phone and text justin .....dam!!..my heart is sad right now!!...jason to heart:..dun worry..just another 2 more days..and you'll be happy again my heart..."...heart to jason:..2 more days?!?!...i'm going crazy!!!"....(gasps)...i'm goin crazy!!!..talking to my heart???... :
( THIS SONG LYRICS IS COMPOSED BY JASON KUAN)
I used to call you my girl
I used to call you my friend
I used to call you the love
The love that I never had
When I think of TDCX
I don't know what to do
When will I see you again
I miss you like crazy , truthfully , sincerely
Even More than words can say ( indeed)
I miss my kalyana mitras like crazy
Every minute of every day
people of TDCX I'm so down
when your love's not around
I miss you,
miss you,
miss you
I miss you like crazy
You are all that I want
You are all that I need
Can't you see how I feel : i bet you do
Can't you see that my pain's so real
When I think of you
I don't know what to do
When will I see you again ?????????????
THIS SATURDAY 6PM ..i will see you again

2 comments:

~Mun Mun~ said...

Best friend..you don't have to read your blog post during reunion ady..
Instead..you'll sing this song..
I'm seriously speechless..
I'm so glad that camp was a memorable one for you..=D
And thankx so much...for being a part of it...and enjoyed it too..=)
Cause I know camp will be so different if any one of the committee,participant and EXCO isn't there..=)
I hope there's a chance for me 2 work with u in organizing camps next time..=D
See ya in 1 day and 18 hours!! =p

Jason said...

haha..thanks so much carmen...well...i can't really sing...but i can play...this song is a piece of cake XP...the day i'll be working with you will be next year at TDC11...XD...or maybe at TQ ??..we'll see =)