Wednesday, June 6, 2012

I got a haircut too

Remember when I said how the past 17 years of my life has been rather different from what I'm experiencing now? Yeah, I guess that's how my life unfolds, tons of challenges that changes what happens tomorrow or whatsoever. I have to learn to accept now, what I do today is what I am tomorrow. A little too naive thinking that high school was all-that, apparently its just something almost everyone goes through, and that's what we talk about, things that we can relate to one another.

Almost halfway through my semester break now, a check list of assignments and presentations to prepare for the upcoming second semester of my course:
1. ESL issue investigation presentation
2. Chemistry issue investigation final report
3. Chemistry source analysis
4. Chemistry test 3
5. Physics presentation 
6. Moral studies written assignment and creative work
7. Spec. Maths homework (catch up -.-)

Its also safe to say that I've yet to complete any one of the above, oh well, impossible is nothing. I'll just have to sacrifice more time and fun next week cause I'm going to Mount. Kinabalu tomorrow. Typical college life, I'm getting used to it. X)

..and I watched 2 superhero movies today and read an article about real life soldiers who make rambo look like a pussy. It all gave me a sense of determination. :D

No comments: