Saturday, June 23, 2012

Everchanging

I don't think constantly talking about how college is for me over here on my blog is too much, cause in a few months time I'll only be able to talk about how college was for me. All these assignments and tests, I'd have to admit its a lot but on the contrary I believe I learn and grow.  Take presentations for example, I remember during one time in high school, I just read off an article in front of the class for some Bahasa Malaysia oral test, keeping the paper down and trying not to look as if I'm literally doing it, horribly done. I believe that case of scenario is not even an option any more, considering how much this course values, I try..

Physics presentation on momentum in two dimension:
HOWEVER, I don't know how good I can do, or how good I did compared to others, I don't want to know either, but I only know that its what I did and I've only the choice of feeling confident about it, even if it puts me at the bottom of the table among my classmates. That is to say, my best might not be so impressive either, and it gets more frustrating from there, I need to work harder sometimes.  Unless it was an effort of a poor man with a complete set of hands, legs and mind, then I have every right to blame myself and probably curse myself to sleep.
three tests, one assignment and one long presentation this week. hell yeah..?

No comments: