Thursday, April 19, 2012

All Time

These are books I got with book vouchers. :D

I'm not usually a book hunter or a kind of reader that goes for trilogies and sagas, excluding that Darren Shan vampire saga, that one's exceptional to me. Whenever I walk into a book store now and then, I find myself automatically directed to the "life and romance" novels section, Nicholas Sparks and Mitch Albom to be exact. Ever since reading Tuesdays With Morrie about two years ago, I've been hooked on to that story to an extent where I still had the same interest for it while catching the movie some time later.

Then I was introduced to Nicholas Sparks, the first book that I read from him was A walk to remember, which I feel made less of an impact compared to The Notebook. I don't know if I'll ever forget these two books, but I'm glad to have them in my little library. :)

I just can't wait to read them again! Oh and the middle book is still a mystery.

No comments: