Sunday, March 4, 2012

Reflexes

Its pretty difficult to get hold of your sense of control when you're going through so much in such a short period of time. Today is of course, 4/3/2012, two months and four days passed, believe me I have never imagined my life to be as different as it was two months and four days ago. I have lost and I have won, but it still depends on how I'm looking at it, I could be saying to myself that I've benefited from everything that is happening, that everything is only for my own good, or I could say that this is really sucking me up. I'm probably on the fence in that case because if I were to consider what I used to have and what I have now, its..just.. sad. Because I've parted ways with someone that has every potential to make me happy, and when I think of it, I'll just tell myself that anything can happen in the future. That's life. It's full of surprises.

Emotions aside. I realize my patience for the past three weeks have been deteriorating. At least I realized, and that is good for me, considering how my future depends on it. You know, if I were to punch someone in the face(just an example), it is most likely that another blow will come back right at me, but if someone were to punch me, and I calmly avoid that hit, I don't think it will cause further problems. I don't think you should call it a fight, when there is no second blow. But that's how you deal with mad men. To fight for what is right is a whole different story.

No comments: