Saturday, March 3, 2012

I'd be sorry

Given a chance, I would gladly take the blame and apologise for my mistakes. Its usually going all great for you until you realize what kind of a person you have been after a while. No wait, the response of the people around you, they're the ones making me realize what you are today. Sadly enough, they can't tell you right away, neither can they accept you instantly. Well, the scenario has to be 'in a bad way'. Observance is crucial.

I'd rather exchange ego for the world to turn back at me because there is no reason to be denial in this. I choose to live in harmony than to live in hate, I'm hoping to welcome the same service in return. The only disadvantage in it would just cost you your ego, which I don't think is worth the respect of another.
I don't want to have to take a step back to do this all over again because I was wrong, give me a chance to take a step forward with another foot, on the same path.

No comments: