Friday, August 12, 2011

Tuesdays With Morrie

Photobucket

"Sometimes you cannot believe in what you see.
You have to believe in what you feel.
If you are ever going to have other people to trust you,
you must feel that you can trust them, too-
even when you're in the dark,
even when you're falling."

Its been a while since I last felt so inspired.
I think the best way to feel so is by going back to what inspired you first.
I couldn't shift my attention away from every moment in this movie, its like I feel that I might miss out on great lessons about life. It was indeed- one of life's greatest lessons. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Inside of Gascony, homes for sale Portugal are very near by which can regions http://www.dopimmo.com/immobilier-ventes-maison-a-vendre-pa-1_3.html associated travel rate of interest and therefore wisdom.