Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Good Morning :)

Maybe if I compare myself between waking up when the sun rises,
And waking up in the middle of the night,
I would prefer greeting the sun, you know?

Its like I've tried glancing out my window at 2am in the morning,
And nothing seems to exist.
Everything was dark and cold.
I just felt so.. alone.

I would think that some supermassive black hole made the whole world disappear.

At least when I wake up with the sun shinning around my room,
I know I can get out of bed saying to myself, 'Today is a new beginning.'
I also tell myself that there really was a black hole last night,
but I seem to convince myself that it did not make the whole world disappear,
It made all my bitter memories from yesterday disappear instead.

You see, I like waking up with a huge dose of optimism.
Because I always know that today is a new beginning.

No comments: