Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Three From Singapore



To be honest, about a year ago I thought of always wanting to visit Singapore and during June this year I had my chance, better than just a vacation, an extreme dhamma camp in Singapore and it was amazing. Made wonderful friends that I thought I'd only see them again next year. But I was delighted to see three of them again at YDC(Youth Dhamma Camp) that was happening from the 24th to 28th of December, what a pleasant surprise!

The picture above was taken just this afternoon, after an epic game of futsal a day after camp with some other friends from YDC itself; before leaving for Times Square in Kuala Lumpur to send them off for their ride back home. Oh, the Singaporeans are Forester, the guy at the bottom, Jian Yong, The guy in red and Yeow Chong, the magician at the top right.

This one thing I'd like to point out about them would be their interest, or obsession towards Malaysian ladies. They cracked some of us up with their "romantic" stories, random statements about their little experiences or who they admired for a while.

Photobucket




Photobucket

Its as funny as it seems.
I'll see all of you again next January, or June, or December! ;)

No comments: