Thursday, December 16, 2010

Its All Ears


I like listening to other people's stories.
In some way, I can say to myself: "You are not alone".
Or "Experience is what you gained from there".
The best part? you might be inspired.

About the story, it has got to be fearless.
I mean, you instantly lose if you're holding back.
You've got to be original though, people don't need someone who're like them already.

I'm usually a quiet type of person, in case you don't know. Truth is, I am most of the time shy, unless I'm all fired up or else, I'm just plain shy(There, I said it). But you know what? When present in a conversation among many people, I get to listen, not that it was my priority to do so, and observe. Interesting, but I'd be left out. It's like a lose-win situation, I lose the chance to voice out, but I won the opportunity to listen. When in doubt, though, I ask. When courage takes over, I speak.

No comments: