Thursday, October 14, 2010

Plan Ahead

Never have I thought I could feel so unsatisfied with what I do, to put it in some other simpler way, I'd like to improve myself, and I don't believe I can do this in such a short period of time, no matter what happens, in time, I will be better than this. My finals is starting in less than 3 days from now, and I'm convincing myself not to be those nervous cold-sweating person but instead I want to be this calm and focused student and do whatever I can until it is over, until i fill up my test papers with answers I feel most confident in.

And.. when I'm done with those papers, I have this determined plan that never will I bother of where the grade of my result will be at but instead where I will grow, and I'd want to start growing as soon as possible. Hence, with the advice from my accounts teacher, I have decided to spend my 6 weeks of holidays right after my finals to really, and thoroughly complete whatever I've yet to be done with.

YES, I am going to study peacefully, without the worry of anything coming too soon, and deliberately I will finish my syllabus of form 4 before I step into the syllabus of form 5, before it all ends, I'm going to save myself, I'll be brave, I'll be strong, I'll be flexible, I'll be educated.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Come November I have hols, call me if you need help with subjects? :) <3