Friday, October 15, 2010

Orange Jasmine

雨下整夜 我的愛溢出就像雨水 ,
Rain falls the whole night, my love overflows just like rainwater,

院子落葉 跟我的思念厚厚一疊,
The fallen leaves in the yard, thickly overlaps with my lingering thoughts,

幾句是非 也無法將我的熱情冷卻,
A few words of dispute, can never cool my warmth,

妳出現在我詩的每一頁.
You appear in every page of my poems.


When I was younger, very much younger, I loved Jay Chou, like the first song I ever heard from him(Orange Jasmine), I was obsessed. Maybe it was the very first time I understood music, and it was wonderful, real beautiful music you could go on all day listening to, and singing with it, which I know I did, I remember it like it happened yesterday, and I'd memorise the lyrics without giving a damn of what it means.

I now remember how it was like to be me, going all fascinated and imagining myself in the music, it all seems so magical now. For this period of time, I'll be going through every song I used to love by Jay Chou, and I still do love it, and I really missed it.

I compare, myself now and then, how much I've changed, I feel ashamed, and proud at the same time. But now, music helped me find myself again, and you'd just want to throw away what you are today, lived back how you were before, and make the fullest out of it, because you know, that you can make the best out of it today than yesterday, and it makes you feel all warm and lovely inside. This is awesome.

No comments: