Saturday, July 17, 2010

Death Sentence



If you're told that I'm about to disappear
I wouldn't know what to do.
If I'm told I'm about to vanish
This is what I'd do:

My time would be limited, I'll be planning how I would spend every second left.
by writing,
by reading,
by confessing,
by inspiring.
Yes, I'd like to inspire people how someone like me would think.
Which I think, is simple.


So simple that I just wanna put my life as natural as possible.
I want a stain upon my departure, I will then write.
I will begin writing..
letters
stories
messages
quotes
poems

By then I only hope someone would smile or cry for me.
I want red roses at my funeral,
I want
One Republic, Coldplay, Secondhand Serenade, Muse and John Mayer songs played,
I want sushi, chocolate sundaes and energy drinks to be served,
I want the color
bright orange and lime green all around,
I want to be next to a clean and cold river,
I want to be smiling.



Can all of the above be arranged? :)

There's more by the way.. just keeps coming.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hee Hee when you say bright orange and lime green, do you specifically mean me?????? :3

Jason said...

HAHAH.. i'll let you put it that way but those colors are awesome!! :D