Wednesday, October 14, 2009

A Study Story

So, what happens when you're facing a major challenge in life and just days or weeks before you overcome it, what happens?
If you have a close friend, someone like Jordan Khoo, ignoring phone calls from him something Jason Kuan sometimes just had to do would make a quiet life just...
less interesting?

Picking up the phone
"What do you want???"
"Bwahahahahahaahah!!"

Reason for calling
"So you called me just to know that I'm studying?!"
"Why!? Cannot is it? Can't I know what you're doing??"
*Reader, just to remind you, Jordan already has a girlfriend :)*

When no questions asked
"Owh yea, I'm gonna play basketball later in the evening."
"SO?!"

We happen to be sensitive enough to even hear through the phone what we're doing
"Eh whats that page flipping sound i hear?? Are you studying??"
"Why?? Cannot is it??.... Reading newspaper la"
"Eh me too!! go to page......."

During the exams
"So how??"
"How what?!"


When thoughts run wild

"Whoah man, my fart here stinks!"
"What the?? HAHAH!!"

"Dude your sister is smoking hot!!"
"Thats it, You're not sleeping over at my house!"


2 comments:

Unknown said...

-___-" your friend is gay :D

~Mun Mun~ said...

The last two lines....
lol..