Tuesday, October 20, 2009

A Digital Sight

Sadly, being drowned by the not so good options I have just doesn't ..
I don't know, help?
Ever since getting my very own K550i years ago, no doubt my maturity level got over me and pushed aside my interest in Sony Ericsson,I shall rephrase, Sony Ericsson is not my type, at all. Well the phone did gave a good kick start to my responsibility with expensive items since it is still in tip-top condition and almost not lost. :)
As a substitute, the first nokia phone I've ever used came from N5300, not only interesting, I've learned from it. Unfortunately, difficulties occur and it slowly loss its touch, now resting in a coma. :)


So, it happened that my parents are somehow trying to make my choices straight for a new one, choices isn't as good. I dislike touching screens.


And then, there came one that has almost everything a phone has, even better.
But, due to its super functions, it was the size of my wallet, therefore, not good.


On the other hand, who says I'm in desperate need of a phone? The one thing I'm craving for would be capturing better images, don't you think so? :)


Thinking the impossible, If I were to mention buying my very first DSLR ahead of my siblings.. Well, I'd be going against the odds, which I hopefully do not want to.


So, What could be my new toy?

No comments: