Saturday, August 8, 2009

Sweeping the dust

Weishya,
Name
Jason Kuan

When and how did we meet?
The one that pulled me in to join in during TQG
And the facilitator for my very first Dhamma camp :)

How long have you known me?
Three years

Do you have a crush on me?
Bapoh!!
nope. :D

Give me a nickname and explain why you picked it
Miss Invincible
You would suddenly appear.

Describe me in one word
Surprising

First impression of me
Pleasing

Do you still think that way about me now?
A little more of that and that :)

What reminds you of me?
Hmm, i guess its when i only see Tal and Mun together where one more is missing.

If you could give me anything what would it be?
A better hair clip :D

When's the last time you saw me?
At a party, months ago.

Ever wanted to tell me something but couldn't?
Hahaha!! Perhaps "You're hot!"

What is my best attribute?
You're good at getting on one's good side. :D

No comments: