Saturday, August 29, 2009

Reader,

Hi, I'm Jason Kuan
I'm just about 15
I'm a student who can't wait for this very annoying time to pass
So, are we on the same page?

I've been struggling although I have no knowledge of how did you went through it,
or are you just gonna drive it over with no worries?
Sugar rush was a way to go, Red Bull..
And this is me
I NEED PLAYTIME


Dear You,
I somehow came to know that some girls are just so gorgeous, no?

Just so you know, I will burst out like fireworks when it ends
Because now, I'm like a very high voltage young boy that is undergoing a very very high resistance, also known as freedom.


And here I let you know :)

6th September

I Run

10th September
I have my trials #2

17th September
I wonder how slow can time move, again.

19th September
Should I enjoy a One Unity Gathering?

1st October
Finally, We approach the end

7th October-13th October
Penilaian Menengah Rendah

14th October
You can't expect what I'll do

15th October
Second day.. I'm still a supernova

16th October
I TURN 15

No comments: