Friday, July 10, 2009

One By One

As I wouldn't call myself a ditcher, that saturday, at least someone should.
Besides drooling over extremely gorgeous ladies, the atmosphere in Subang Utama wasn't as hot. Just enough to not let you make a decision of what better can I use my coupons on, Sigh.

Yet again, an hour shift of selling ice blended mango, we couldn't resist going crazy.
Beginning with these two, clowns?


Jordan Khoo, as i would say, the number one on my list of being ditched by me.
Now, being out of the class, still, we had that optimistic attitude to heat things up. :D


The story of 3 Theta earning that little more would come from our speed, steps and combination of the JKs.
Together, we had to treat the blender of Sarina's like trashing a plastic bottle, as we did.

Hah, beat that!


"Feeling tortured, dear blender? Hope you had fun, too :)"


I simply couldn't take my eyes off of the busy pathways of the place surrounded by you know who. :DD


He grew, He's here,
He's one years old. :)

No comments: