Friday, April 3, 2009

To Carmen,

1. The love of my life:
Is somewhere waiting for her, i guess.

2. Where you and I met:
Knowing was the tenth Teen Dhamma Camp, i think. whoops!

3. Take a stab at my middle name:
*takes a knife and stab her middle name*

4. How long you've known me:
known for less than one year, but if you want to compete, i have a friend i've known for 9 years. :D

5. The last time that we saw each other:
7 days ago, its like a flow.. once a week :)

6. Would I ever go sky diving?
Only the day you get extra extra extra adventurous

7. Your first impression of me upon meeting me/seeing me:
*hey! she really knows how to dress!*

8. Am I funny?
Most of the times :)

9. My favorite type of music:
Every song i sent her?

10. Can I sing?
:DD sure she can..

11. The best feature about me:
In demand!

12. What do I want to do more than anything?
Find the love of her life..am i right? :D

13. What is one thing that you think I should do?
Keep doing what you're doing. X)

14. Do I have any special talents? If so, what are they?
There's a list..

15. Would you call me preppy, average, sporty, punk, hippie, glam, nerdy, snobby, or something else?
Pink!

16. Have you ever hugged me?
Yeap.

17. My favorite food:
Entertainment fills her up?

18. Have you ever had a crush on me?
My previous crush was 2 years ago, before i met her and before i knew things i should, i'm easy going now :)

19. If there was one good nickname for me, it would be:
I thought of this before.. stick to your current one, MunMun :)

20. Your favorite memory of me:
Hmm, can't recall.

21. If you and I were stranded on a desert island, I would bring:
Carmen would bring her Macbook?

22. Do I believe in God?
Course you do, just Buddha.

23. Who is my best friend?
2/4 is all i know..

24. Weirdest thing I've ever said:
Soon to come. haha!

25. Something only you & I would get:
Can't think right now.

26. What's the best thing about me?
Amusing, friendly, outspoken, knows how to dress up.................

27. What's the worst thing about me?
it never came into my mind. :D

From,
Jason Kuan.

4 comments:

~Mun Mun~ said...

2. I thought u met me in TDC 9??
3. Why are you being lamer and lamer by the second?? But I like..XD
4. by June this year..it'll b one yr kan?? XD
5. Mayb..unless i decide to skip it..XP
7. Thank you..lol..X)
9. Lol..
11. hahahahahahz...I like..
12. Sorta..X)
17. It's Japanese food la jason...lol..
21. hahaz...

Jason said...

TDC9?? i didn't know much ppl, like you said i was a noob.. lame is fun! XD.. lol anniversary kah? you skipped it =.= you're welcome :) Japanese damn mahal, but entertainment is free! :DD

Unknown said...

You don't take a STAB at people's middle names okay Jason -____________________-"

Jason said...

HAHAHA!! is this suppose to be funny?