Saturday, October 18, 2008

Guilty As Charged

I wonder why am I blogging at this very moment.. at this very minute when exam is just less than two weeks away and I’m not done studying any single subject.. yes yes.. I’m freaking jealous of my sister finishing her PMR just yesterday and the joy shes celebrating is a worth to be jealous of.. how I wish to join her now.. just soon..very soon .. I hope. I just hate whoever who set the date of the exam.. why do they want to make it after PMR?!.. why do they want us to suffer longer than the form 3’s?! come to think of it .. its ridiculous. And somehow the guilt that’s kicking me isn’t little..
Shall the preparation for my final year exam start?
Shall the beginning of summing up the text books end soon?
Shall I be stopping all this joy, giving up all this madness and suffer the urge to study?


Well theres only one answer, the one that no teenager who just saw his sister having the joy that he should earlier wants to hear(excluding nerds =))

Yes…

No comments: