Friday, October 10, 2008

Busy(?)

1st- go to internet explorer
2nd- press on the web bar
3rd- type PLURK.COM and theres your world!!!

oh wow.. my chatbox is damn outdated. haha.. but check out my "plurk box" . its fully loaded.. wahaha. and yes.. my karma is increasing day by day.. and i'm pretty sure it'll drop like a rainfall during my exam week.. so ya. reminder to all my plurkers.. respond to my plurk to maintain my karma.. please and thank you very much..
birthdays are lining up.. mine is just 4 days away!! October is just the month.. the month where there are most birthdays in.. the month where the party gets started and will SOON stop at the end of the action-packed month.. sigh..
i just have to get good results in order to get into a good class.. well if i didn't get better results i'll get into a bad class and i'll have the chance to get 1st in that class. but whats the point?!?!.. sigh.

No comments: