Friday, May 30, 2008

stuffed feet

woke up this morning at 7am..amazing huh??.....haha..its just because i planned to play football with them..that includes : manojh..bryan and thana...of course there were some other ppl came too...so we played a little 5 on 5 at court 2...we started to play good then played like insane ppl..welp we still won...no doubt that we were better ^^....the thing that was bugging me was my standeerd 6 futsal shoe which was size six and i was size seven and half??...luckily.. there were no blisters..just pain!!...ish...the pain didn't stop there...untill i reached home..my mom told me to WASH THE TOILET!!..i was like..huh??...my back was sore after washing that toilet!!...argh..my body hurts...these few days i was planning to play ball every afternoon..but the mean rain purposely falls on that time!!..so lets hope today the sun stays strong...and yes..TDC(teen dhamma camp) is my next holiday planning which is next thursday to sunday..thats all for now..gotta check other ppl's blogs..XD..chaozz

1 comment:

~Mun Mun~ said...

Hey Jason..
Don't over work yourself k..
Don't want you to be sick during camp..=D
Lots of activities waiting for you there..=p=p
Take care k..
C ya in 6 Days!! =)