Friday, May 2, 2008

siviks done!!

me ..manojh..bryan and thana was planning to do our siviks project on labour day and it was a last minute planning during the last period of wednesday schooling...ish.....we piacked a great venue..haha..bryan's house....bandar sunway...and omg...manojh FFK me man...he was actually telling me to be at his house at 10.30...and i waited there untill 10.45 as he was gonna fetch me...my mom was pissed and decided to fetch me there ...so we had a hard time finding it....and finally did..around 11.15....then manojh called me and apologised....ish...he reached around 11.45...kesian him...they took the LDP highway and had to pay toll..haha..rm3.20..lol.....then we started our project before manojh reached....

our project was way easier than i thought it would....we trio did it without thana....haizzz....but what the heck..just include his name only la....we're lucky that we picked bryan's house....his mom was strict and house was cooling....so whenever we were not concentrating...his mom would advise us to get our projects done!!!...well...we only had one computer....one by one typed the project...so we had to wait for sometime...untill i found a guitar..woo-hoo!!!...asked bryan and he told me to help myself...wahaha....so took it out and played it like i never would...so then we finished our projest around 3.00.....then it was lunch time..kinda late too.....suprisingly the mom asked for my plate to wash it for me...i was so freaking malu.....=P....i wanted to wash it myself....haizzz....then it was 4.00.....we went to a nearby playground to play basketball...haha..ma and manojh played a little one on one...easy win la.. XP.....

so then we went back at 5 and took a shower at bryan's house..then just in time my parents came to pick me up....since his house was near sunway...we went to piramid after that....haha...dinner was great ..haha..T.G.I fridays!!!..wooho....then we went shopping for a while...

it was 8.....i had tuition at 8.15...had to go tuituion....haizzz....so nothing much to say now...oh ya...one more little thing....nobody in our class likes PN TAY!!!!!!.....the bull dog face....what wrong with her face..not only that..her attitude....whats her issue man!!!

No comments: