Friday, July 22, 2011

I'm doing it my way

There's this thing about the power in believing, I like it somehow. Once a while, I find myself making critical decisions that would cause the outcome to be oh so interesting. My options were simple, its either "Yes, I can" or "No, I can't". I decide next to challenge my capabilities or shall I say.. myself. I believe I'm a fighter.

I say the way of life is to benefit from everyday that passes by. You be better.
If its a challenge that comes my way, I face it.
If its "No, I can't" ringing my mind, I deny it.
If its depression bothering me, I overcome it.
If its negativity teasing me, I ignore it.
If its jealousy killing me, I open my mind.
If its unsatisfactory I feel, I be bias.
If its impossible, I believe that its possible.

Why live a life full of discomfort, when you can be better than that? :)

No comments: