Sunday, January 16, 2011

Ambitious


"There is a saying 'Where there is a will, there is a way'. I think the converse of that is also true. As long as some resolvable path exists, we will find it and access it, and attempt - that is key, 'attempt' - to use it for our betterment.

Any less is simply not trying hard enough." -amondeis

<span class=

I can be positive about everything all the way, can I? I can, but in reality, I don't think so. If I were to come up with a resolution for this year, it would be to make everyone happy. But two weeks have passed and I know I've been failing and passing alternatively, a resolution too much to handle.

If there's a second option for a resolution, it'd be written all over Mark Twain's quote:
"Twenty years from now, you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do.So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails.
Explore. Dream. Discover."

No comments: