Sunday, February 28, 2010

I Don't Know...

Can you tell?
Between the right and wrong,
truth and false,
high and low,
hot and cold,
yes or no?

Then I can, start all over. I feel.. thinking is much controlled now. But as this grows, the situation grows. I don't know why, somehow it does.. it happens, why?
I've just got back from going houses to houses, singing my lungs out(i think?), spreading the Chinese New Year spirit with families I'd rarely seen in my life, and some.. once a year, its consistent, cool. Eventually, this year.. I got called(texted) to be.. an emcee.

Yea, one that reads from the script speaks to the hosts what will we to do next and greeted them as the CNY feelings filled the air. You should know, how easy things can get.. like this steamboat. :)


Photobucket

Mmm, the smell of raw food boiling, satisfying. The water, getting boiled throughout its entire form.. also going through the food's inner contents.


And what comes to your mind, when you see this?

Photobucket







I was just here for your entertainment. :)

No comments: