Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Its A Bird

Photobucket

Greetings, I am Charlie the Chicken. Legend knows how I got here but hey, lets not make things a mesmerizing situation. Still most of us don't know how you humans get so many of my type, yeah, they called us chickens.

Let me tell you my story, I was born under the beautiful moonlight.. with Goddesses and millions of natural colorful flowers around me, as my mother looks at the hard material around me cracking open, and then I walked out.. the first few steps I took, thunders claps at each, don't know why but it happened, Granny told me that, though she seemed not to care of what she says but I had to believe her.

The next day was my first day in some group, all chicks, typical hot ones. I stepped forward to one, I tested if my steps were to make thunders clap again, no, nothing happened, safe to take off. First I said "ChiiTTT!!" Then she said "ChIIttt!!" And then I lost attention towards her and went away.

A few months later, I was actually caught up and somehow lots and lots of process I went through, I think I died at some point, I lost my head, too. The next thing you know, I saw my body from above, getting served.

And then...

Photobucket

No comments: