Sunday, November 8, 2009

Introduction

  1. Why, Who, When, and How Cheesetal?

    She got cheesy.. :P


  2. Does Crystal have MSN?

    Yes, BUT its like she doesn't have one. :)


  3. Are there certain people I can look up to pry more information about Crystal?

    Hmm..you should consider looking it up on cheesetal.blogspot.com :)


  4. In a nutshell, what would you like to know about Crystal?

    "I would also like you to know, that nutshells are indeed very, very small for such a well of information and biodata." :)


  5. Describe Crystal in one word.

    "L-A-M-E" as she would call herself, "S-L-O-W" is what I sometimes observe from her. :)


  6. Is Crystal funny?

    Could this be a trick question?


  7. How old is Crystal?

    For a start, whether I knew her or not that I was in her camp, I was 13. :D


  8. Does Crystal have a boyfriend?

    Does she? Well, If she has one she's been doing a good work on keeping it a secret. :)


  9. Given the chance, which country would Crystal visit next?

    Initially, it was Chiang Mai that Crystal had in mind. Or if she's willing to follow mine which is still Rome or just Singapore. :P


  10. How would you end this post?



    THIS, is Crystal Chow. :)

7 comments:

Unknown said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH GOOD ONE JASON KUAN!!!! :D

~Mun Mun~ said...

Hahahahahaz..Nice pic..XD

Unknown said...

This is what you call CMI :P

Unknown said...

And Jason... I'm not slow T.T

Jason said...

HAHAH! erm.. we'll see la whether you are slow or not. :PP

~Mun Mun~ said...

Ermm..I think I hav to agree with Jason on the slow part...*opps*..XD

Jason said...

Tal, it is now proven :)